About Fascinating Education
What is the unique approach of Fascinating Education?
- Assume students know nothing about chemistry, biology or physics.
- Slice the information very thin.
- Present the material slowly and clearly – in plain English.
- Follow a storyline.
- Show how chemistry, biology, or physics explains or solves some real-life observation or problem.
- De-emphasize terminology.
Dr. Margulies gives a road map for each curriculum so that students understand why they are learning each topic and how they can apply this knowledge to their everyday life. Dr. Margulies uses testing as an additional opportunity to teach the material and to ensure the student is progressing. Each question on the tests for both Chemistry and Physics contain help buttons with an explanation of the material in a slightly different manner than the original lesson. Consequently, the student has another chance to understand the material without the fear of failing.
The net result of Dr. Margulies’ approach is an efficient and effective way to learn science. It is a solid program for use in school, after school, home school, or simply to understand the world around you. Complete Fascinating Chemistry, Fascinating Biology, and Fascinating Physics and you will never look at the world around you in the same way.